Saturday, August 8, 2009

Poem - Gold Dust, Angel Feathers, and Diamonds

The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. 1Peter 1:25

Sky and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away. Matthew 24:34


GOLD DUST, ANGEL FEATHERS And DIAMONDS
by Gene Minix

I am hearing people tell of angel feathers
And teeth being filled with diamonds and gold.
And they are so very excited
So I have been told.
What should excite people
Is to open God's Wonderful Book
And get deep inside of it
And really take a close look.
I want to see people get excited
Because God has given His Son.
That our sins might be forgiven
And the victory won.
I want people excited about His
Coming back one day.
Coming back for the true believers
And take His bride away.
If it takes gold fillings in teeth
Or "gold dust" to fall on the floor.
If it takes "angel feathers" falling
And so much more
To get people so excited
Something is really wrong, you see.
God says, "I want you excited
Because you simply love Me."
People let us stop saying, "Give me".
"Give me, give me, give me still."
Let's ask God what we can give Him
And seek to walk in His perfect will.
Copyright 2009, by Gene Minix.
All rights reserved.



Every word of God is tried and purified; He is a shield to those who trust and take refuge in Him. Proverbs 30: 5
For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life and spirit, and of joints and marrow, exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart. Hebrews 4: 12
Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Your law. Psalm 119:18

Your word have I laid up in my heart, that I might not sin against You. I will meditate on Your precepts and have respect to Your ways. I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Psalm 119: 11,15,16,105
I delight to do Your will, O my God; yes, Your law is within my heart. Psalm 40:8
So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Author of This Blog