Sunday, December 23, 2012
And who is the greatest saint?
The greatest saint in the world is not he who prays most or fasts most; it is not he who gives most alms or is most eminent for temperance, chastity, or justice.
It is he who is most thankful to God and who has a heart always ready to praise God. This is the perfection of all virtues.
Joy in God and thankfulness to God is the highest perfection of a divine and holy life.
-- William Law (1686-1761), English cleric and theological writer.
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. Psalm 100:4
- ► 2013 (16)
- ▼ 2012 (20)
- ► 2011 (19)
- ► 2010 (40)
- Albrecht Durer
- America helps Israel
- Cambrian Explosion
- Christian Crusades
- Fate of the Apostles
- George Washington - Man of Providence
- Johnny Appleseed
- Judge not that ye be not judged
- Legacy of a great man - Herbert C. Hoover
- Long Live Israel
- Man of rare moral conviction - Joseph McCarthy
- Narcissa Whitman
- Obama is member of a race once officially considered only 3/5 of a person
- Parody - The Patriotic Ghosts
- Salem witchcraft trials
- Someday we'll face eternity
- St. Constantine and the Cross
- St. Patrick
- Statue of Liberty
- The Power of Prayer
- Too good not to share
- Upcoming Oscar Sunday 2014, and one song has already earned a unique place in history
- Who are the Palestinians